SnoopSnitch free download
Source file is from google play store
Security Research Labs
|Android Version||:||4.1 and up|
|Published||:||December 22, 2015|
*Requires root access and a phone with Qualcomm chipset.*
SnoopSnitch analyzes mobile radio data to warn about insecure network and mobile threats such as fake base stations (IMSI catchers), user tracking, and SS7 attacks.
To use SnoopSnitch, a rooted device with a Qualcomm chipset is required. Unfortunately, custom ROMs are often unsupported at the moment as they can lack necessary proprietary kernel module. (Some successful CyanogenMod installs have been reported.)
This application uses data contributed by other users. By choosing to upload your measurement results or security events, you can help improve this data base and support future research.
SnoopSnitch will ask for confirmation whenever any information is uploaded. All uploads are encrypted.
The following permissions are required:
– ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Open Qualcomm diagnosis interface to capture radio data
– CALL_PHONE, READ_PHONE_STATE, SEND_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS: Generate mobile network traffic recorded in active tests
– GET_TASKS: Retrieve state of helper processes interacting with diagnosis interface
– WAKE_LOCK: Acquire CPU for long-running analysis steps
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: record location of IMSI catchers and security events if configured
– INTERNET: Download new data from gsmmap.org, upload radio traces and debug logs upon request
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Postpone uploads until network is available
SnoopSnitch is open-source software released under the GPLv3. For source code and further information, please visit the project website: https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/snoopsnitch
PGP fingerprint: 9728 A7F9 D457 1FBB 746F 5381 D52C AC10 634A 9561
— snoop snitch
– Android 5 and 6 support
– Improved reliability of active test
– Better support for LG phones
Please wait, I still downloading your request
This APK is not cached in our server, just start it.
Visit on PlayStore
Disclaimers for desapk.co :
All the given information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. desapk.co doesn’t get any warranties about the completeness, reliability and reliability of this information. Any actions you take when the information you will find on this site (https://www.desapk.co), reaches your own risk strictly. desapk.co will never be accountable for any losses and/as well as damages regarding the the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we attempt to provide only quality links to ethical and important websites, we’ve no control within the content and nature of those sites. These links to several other websites don’t imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Webmasters and content may alter without notice and could occur before we’ve the possiblity to remove a web link which has gone ‘bad’.
Be also aware that when you leave our webpage please, other sites may have different privacy policies and keywords which are beyond our control. Please be for sure to check on the Privacy Plans of these sites and also their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any organization or uploading any info.