AHRQ ePSS free download
Source file is from google play store
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed and developed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), the Nation’s lead Federal agency for research on health care quality, costs, outcomes and patient safety.
The ePSS application was developed to assist primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients. The ePSS information is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors. When using this tool please read the specific recommendation to determine if the preventive service is appropriate for your patient. This tool is not meant to replace clinical judgment and individualized patient care. The ePSS is available as a web application and mobile applications.
Web Application: http://epss.ahrq.gov
• Compatible with major browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later; Firefox 3.0 or later; Safari 4.0 or later; Opera 9.51; Google Chrome
• Latest recommendations information updated by the USPSTF
• User friendly interface
• Print friendly format available
• Full functionality of the ePSS Web application
• Full mobility without the need for wireless or internet connectivity *
• Compatible with Android, iPhone/iPod touch, BlackBerry, Palm OS/webOS, and Windows Mobile devices **
• Optional email notifications of available updates: Subscription required
• User friendly ePSS data updates
* Application downloads and data updates require internet connectivity
** View the supported device list to check for compatibility with your specific device
• Search and browse the USPSTF recommendations
• View Tools for Primary Care Clinicians
• User friendly interface customized for Android
• Search for recommendations by keyword text. Keywords are highlighted in the search results.
• Bookmark any recommendations or topics for later viewing.
• Save Search feature provides quick access to the routinely viewed recommendations.
• Automatic update of ePSS recommendations data on application launch. (wireless or WiFi internet connection required)
• Email recommendations or saved search results.
• ePSS Recommendations Rx: email patient specific customized recommendations.
• Updated Grade Definitions
• Fixed bugs on Keyword Search and Tools Screens
Please wait, I still downloading your request
This APK is not cached in our server, just start it.
Visit on PlayStore
Disclaimers for desapk.co :
All the given information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. desapk.co doesn’t get any warranties about the completeness, reliability and reliability of this information. Any actions you take when the information you will find on this site (https://www.desapk.co), reaches your own risk strictly. desapk.co will never be accountable for any losses and/as well as damages regarding the the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we attempt to provide only quality links to ethical and important websites, we’ve no control within the content and nature of those sites. These links to several other websites don’t imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Webmasters and content may alter without notice and could occur before we’ve the possiblity to remove a web link which has gone ‘bad’.
Be also aware that when you leave our webpage please, other sites may have different privacy policies and keywords which are beyond our control. Please be for sure to check on the Privacy Plans of these sites and also their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any organization or uploading any info.